Detroit Air Conditioner Installation
Expert AC Installations in Detroit, MI
Over time, even the best-kept and strongest-built air conditioner will wear out and need to be replaced. As with any other appliance in your home, the wear and tear of general use will eventually take its toll over the years, and that means there will come a point where you’ll need to replace your air conditioner. To make matters even more difficult, this often comes in the middle of summer when you depend on your system the most. This means there’s no substitute for quality, and quality is exactly what you can expect when you trust your home to the experienced Detroit air conditioning professionals from Cregger Plumbing, Heating and Cooling!
At Cregger Plumbing, Heating and Cooling, our air conditioning installation teams in Detroit, Detroit, and the surrounding areas work with you to choose the perfect air conditioner for your home and make sure it’s installed correctly. We proudly handle all types of installation projects, including both brand new systems and the replacement of older units. We take pride in delivering an experience that greatly exceeds your expectations, both in terms of the quality of the product we install and the customer service you receive throughout the process. We are respectful of you, your home, and your time, which means we work quickly without cutting corners to ensure a job well done. Plus, we’re fully licensed and insured for your protection so you can be confident that your home is in good hands.
Call Cregger Plumbing, Heating and Cooling at (248) 560-7780 today for a free estimate for your new system installation!
“Was on time and fixed it within 20 minutes.”Stacey
“Great friendly service!”Mary
“Would definitely recommend Cregger and Ryan.”Sean
“Professional, Great Service”Bob Karl
“"Cannot recommend highly enough"”Catherine
Available 24/7 for Emergency Services
0% Financing Through Synchrony & Wisetack
Third Generation Locally-Owned Company
Experienced in Plumbing, Heating & Cooling
Fully Licensed Boiler Experts
Top Rated Company With Over 12000 Reviews
One of the most common questions we get from customers is whether or not they should install a new air conditioner or just repair their existing one. There isn’t usually a straightforward answer to this, and everyone’s home is different, so it’s important to have your system inspected by a professional Detroit air conditioning expert to get the most accurate advice. However, there are a few tell-tale signs which may indicate that installing a new air conditioner is the best decision.
You may need a new air conditioner if:
- You are paying for more than one major repair in a one-year stretch
- The cost of your repair is a good chunk of what a new system would cost
- Your current system is 10 years old or more
- Your system runs on R-22 Freon refrigerant
- Parts for your system are becoming hard to find and aren’t being made anymore
Benefits of Installing a New AC
Installing a new air conditioner in your home can provide you and your family with a number of great benefits.
These benefits include the following, and more:
- Save Money: Installing a new air conditioner can help to lower your utility bills because it reduces your energy consumption. Upgrading to a new AC can multiply your savings in the long-run.
- Reduced Energy Consumption: One of the greatest benefits that come with installing a new air conditioner is that your air conditioner will have drastically improved energy efficiency, leading to lower utility bills and reducing your carbon footprint.
- Improved Indoor Air Quality: Did you know that installing a new air conditioner can instantly improve the indoor air quality of your home? The latest AC systems provide improved indoor air quality technology with superior ventilation, air purification, and humidity control!
- Enhanced Comfort: One of the most common AC problems of an old air conditioner is that it does not blow out cool enough air. Newer air conditioning systems can guarantee comfort and cool temperatures for years to come.
- Increased Durability: A new air conditioner is more durable, and can provide you with cooler and improved indoor air quality for years ahead.
Contact us to learn more about the types of air conditioners that we can install for you today!
Work With A Detroit AC Installation Team You Can Count On
We strive to make the process of getting a new air conditioner as easy as possible. We walk you through the process of your system installation service so you’re well-informed on exactly what we’re doing and how your project is progressing. We even make financing easy with friendly financing options available through Synchrony and Wisetack!
Related Blog Articles:
Need a new air conditioner? Contact Cregger Plumbing, Heating and Cooling and get started today.