Detroit Furnace Installation
Professional Furnace Replacement in the Detroit Metro Area
A dead furnace in the middle of winter is not a fun thing to deal with. Michigan is no stranger to some of the most brutal and frigid winter temperatures anywhere in North America, and not having a source of heat to help you through it is a perfectly good reason to panic. That’s why when the time comes and you need a new furnace installed, you shouldn’t hesitate to reach out to a Detroit heating services company with a long history of providing customers with quality results.
At Cregger Plumbing, Heating and Cooling, we want to be that team you contact, and we make sure that our furnace installation services exceed your expectations in every way possible. If you are looking for professional furnace installation in Detroit or the surrounding area, you can count on us to get the job done right for you.
Why Choose Us For Your Detroit Furnace Installation Service?
- Established. Cregger has been one of the most trusted names in furnace services in the Detroit area for years, and we’ve gotten there through hard work and putting our customers first.
- Responsive. We know what it’s like to be in your situation. We’re homeowners as well, and we understand the urgency of not having heat when you need it. That’s why we respond quickly to calls and make sure that you get the help you need as soon as possible.
- Experienced. Our experts have years of combined experience, and make sure to install your new furnace for you in the very best way possible.
Call us at (248) 560-7780 and request a quote for your new furnace installation today!
Top Rated CompanyWe Have Earned Over 12,000 Reviews From Happy Customers
“Was on time and fixed it within 20 minutes.”Stacey
“Great friendly service!”Mary
“Would definitely recommend Cregger and Ryan.”Sean
“Professional, Great Service”Bob Karl
“"Cannot recommend highly enough"”Catherine
When Do You Need to Replace Your Furnace?
Do you need a new furnace, or will a furnace repair be enough to solve your heating problem? Knowing whether the time is right to replace a furnace is something that many people have difficulty determining, and the only way to know for sure is to consult with an experienced Detroit furnace replacement professional. Your technician can assess the condition of your current furnace and determine the best course of action based on its age, the nature of the problem, and the extent of any damage to your equipment.
You may need a new furnace if:
- Your existing furnace is more than 10 years old and needs a major repair
- Your energy bills are extremely high during winter months and get higher each year
- Your furnace burns oil instead of natural gas
- Your repair bill is going to be more than half the cost of replacing your furnace
- You’re paying for two or more major furnace repairs ($1,000 or more) within a one-year stretch
Professional Furnace Maintenance
When you’ve invested in a new furnace, you more than likely want to protect and prolong its life. We can help you with that too! We offer a full range of furnace maintenance services that ensure your furnace continues to run at peak efficiency and remains reliable. Annual maintenance is an important part of owning a furnace, so make sure you schedule your appointment at least once per year; generally it’s best to do so in the fall, just before the temperature starts to drop for the winter.
Professional furnace maintenance services are essential because they can help prevent potential costly damages from happening to your furnace. Additionally, during a furnace maintenance appointment, a professional will be able to thoroughly inspect your furnace and detect any current or potential damages. Your HVAC professional will then be able to repair and replace anything that is necessary, in order to save you time and money in the future.
Quality Comes First
When you need a new furnace, we always recommend high-quality products from reputable manufacturers for the best possible results. Plus, we always use premium quality materials and the latest tools to ensure your new installation lives up to our immensely high standards. This way, we are able to ensure that we are delivering our client only the best. When we install your new furnace for you, our goal is to provide you and your family with a durable furnace that will last as long as possible.
Contact us to request a quote for furnace replacement in Detroit. Financing is available!
Why Choose Us?
Available 24/7 for Emergency Services
0% Financing Through Synchrony & Wisetack
Third Generation Locally-Owned Company
Experienced in Plumbing, Heating & Cooling
Fully Licensed Boiler Experts
Top Rated Company With Over 12,000 Reviews