Toilet Repair & Installation in Detroit
Professional Toilet Services
A toilet is one of the most used appliances in your home. It should not be surprising that toilets require maintenance and repairs from time to time. At Cregger Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, we provide toilet installation, repair, and maintenance for residential and commercial properties. Our plumbers are fully licensed, bonded, and insured to provide you with the most reliable and cost-effective services.
If you need toilet installation, repair, or maintenance in Detroit, call (248) 560-7780 for reliable services from our experienced plumbers.
Types of Toilets You Can Install
Toilets come in various sizes, shapes, and designs. The toilet you choose for your home depends on the space available, your preference, and your budget. There are two types of toilets: the conventional and the low-flush toilet.
Conventional toilets: The conventional toilet is the most common toilet in homes. It uses about 6 gallons of water per flush. This is more than the low-flush toilet.
Low-flush toilet: The low-flush toilet uses about 1.6 gallons of water per flush. It is designed to save water. This toilet is more expensive than the conventional toilet.
The toilet you choose depends on your preference, your budget, and the space available for the toilet. You may also need to consider the type of plumbing system in your home when you choose a toilet.
Signs You Need Toilet Repair
A toilet is a fairly simple appliance. However, it can still experience problems from time to time. You may need toilet repair if your toilet is not operating properly. Toilet problems can be annoying, especially if your toilet is not working at all. Or, your toilet may be running much longer than usual, wasting water and increasing your water bills. Toilet problems can also be problematic if your toilet is frequently clogging and requiring frequent unclogging.
Common signs you need toilet repair include:
- Water leaking from the toilet- If your toilet is leaking, it is not a good thing. The water can leak from the tank or from the bowl. If your toilet is leaking from the tank, it is usually because the piping is not properly sealed. If your toilet is leaking from the bowl, it is usually because the wax ring is not properly sealing the toilet to the floor.
- Loud noises when the toilet is flushed- If your toilet is making loud noises when you flush, it can be a number of things. It could be that the piping is not properly sealed. Or, it could be that the toilet needs to be replaced.
- The toilet is not flushing completely- If your toilet is not flushing completely, it can be a number of things. It could be that the toilet is clogged or that the piping is not properly sealed. It could also be that the toilet is simply old and needs to be replaced.
- Water is pooling around the toilet- If water is pooling around the toilet, it means that the toilet is leaking and the water is running under the toilet and coming out from the floor. This can be a very bad leak and the water can cause serious damage to your flooring.
- The toilet is running more frequently than usual- If your toilet is running more frequently than usual, it can be a number of things. It could be that the toilet is clogged or that the piping is not properly sealed. It could also be that the toilet is simply old and needs to be replaced.
“Was on time and fixed it within 20 minutes.”Stacey
“Great friendly service!”Mary
“Would definitely recommend Cregger and Ryan.”Sean
“Professional, Great Service”Bob Karl
“"Cannot recommend highly enough"”Catherine
Available 24/7 for Emergency Services
0% Financing Through Synchrony & Wisetack
Third Generation Locally-Owned Company
Experienced in Plumbing, Heating & Cooling
Fully Licensed Boiler Experts
Top Rated Company With Over 12,000 Reviews